WE INVITE YOU to get to know us! We offer several options for you to join us for worship.
- Sunday Worship Services at 9:00 & 10:30 AM
- Both services are mask-optional
- Both services are the same in worship order and content
- Holy Communion offered at both services
- The 9:00 AM service is livestreamed on YouTube.
How do I find out what’s happening?
Please visit the Announcement Page.
- Like us on Facebook to be informed of activities, classes, celebrations and other events we offer
- Receive regular email newsletters from Atonement CLICK HERE
WHat to Expect
We encourage you to join us, however, we know there can be many questions or concerns when visiting a church for the first time. Here’s a list of the things you might want to know about visiting Atonement:
1. Be comfortable
We want you to feel comfortable joining us for a Sunday morning service. Come as you are.
2. You won’t be singled out
As a visitor, you won’t be singled out or asked to do anything you don’t want to do. We encourage you to introduce yourself to us—we’d love to meet you.
3. Feel welcome
There are lots of reasons people visit church. Whatever your reasons, you’re very welcome to join us this weekend.
4. Church is for children and adults
Children are always welcome in worship at Atonement. Booster seats and activity packets are available.
Our two Sunday services are at 9:00 am and 10:30 am.
All services utilize multimedia to assist in following the service as well as stimulating all the senses. We celebrate Holy Communion at both services.
5. Expect . . . the expected
Here is what you can expect if you visit one of our Sunday morning services:
- There will be singing throughout the service
- You’ll experience the words, lyrics, and other parts of the service using multi-media projection
- We’ll read passages from the Bible
- Our pastor will teach on the readings
- There will be times of prayer
- Holy Communion is shared and everyone is welcome to receive communion or a blessing.
- There will be a brief update with announcements and upcoming events.
6. Find a place to belong
Church is more than a place to go on Sunday morning. It’s a community. If you’d like to discover what it means to belong to Atonement, contact us.
7. Why bother with Jesus?
At Atonement, we want our members to be actively growing in their relationship with Jesus. We believe that God wants to have a relationship with every one of God’s children. God has made himself known to us most fully through Jesus Christ and his Word. We don’t expect that all who come to Atonement profess to have the same understanding or are at the same place in their faith journey. We invite you to explore for yourself as you move along in your Faith Journey at Atonement.
8. Encounter people just like you
Everyone is welcome here — whatever your story, your questions, doubts, or struggles.
9. Share when you’re ready
We respect the pace at which individual people connect. Members and regular visitors contribute to the vitality of the Atonement community by sharing their time and talents in many areas of ministry.